The Association offers competitive salaries and a good range of staff benefits. The details will be confirmed upon appointment.
Below is a guide:
- Group personal pension scheme, with generous employer contributions (5% of salary, increasing to a maximum of 10% after three years’ service) and a salary sacrifice arrangement.
- Most employees will be automatically enrolled into this scheme from the first day of employment. A salary exchange/sacrifice scheme is available for employee contributions, saving you national insurance costs.
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 26 days on 1 April after you have 3 years’ service and to 27 days on 1 April after you have 5 years’ service. We also provide an additional 3.5 days to be taken over the Christmas/New Year period.
- Group life insurance policy (4x salary) for the protection of employees’ families and dependents in the event of death in service.
- Group income protection scheme to safeguard employees’ income in the event of long-term illness or disability. Coverage continues until return to work or age 65.
- Private medical insurance after completion on 6 months’ employment and probation.
- Season ticket loan after completion of 6 months’ employment and probation.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental pay above statutory levels.
- Employee assistance programme.